A 30-year Village stalwart offering eclectic programming, fine cuisine, and over 700 performances a year by musicians, poets, writers, scientists and artists who operate in-between the boundaries genre and convention. I ensure transmission of the Cafe's core identity and commitment to talent throughout the many niche audiences it attracts.
• Incepted and oversaw the Café’s first full-scale social media apparatus
• Responsible for monitoring, analysis and calibration of social channels
• Conceptualized, planned and produced branded content across media, including interviews, email blasts, podcasts, blog posts of every stripe and on-site marketing materials
• Directed the flow of paid, shared and earned media throughout relevant channels
• Responsible for cultivating the Café’s 'IRL' marketing partnerships, including the navigation and best use of our membership with NYC&Co.